Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In the beginning...

Well, this trip was a whirlwind to say the least!! At times it seemed to go so fast, and there were times I was wondering when it would all end. Truth be told it was an amazing trip, and it was so special to have my family around me the whole time! I was reminded how are differences however great or small bring us together and make us even better friends. I have decided to blog about the trip in a couple different blogs just so I can share more pictures and more stories also.....

So we begin in London.......

We had a great time mastering the underground, and walking all over London. The girls (seen above) and I enjoyed the local street entertainment and all beautiful parks they have....
They may look like just birds to you, but these two birds (Joey and Jenny) are great fortune tellers!! All my cousins are going to get married and have kids and live wonderful lives and then there's me, I will be happy.... at the end of my life!!! haha, Thanks birds!!














Here is Emily and I on the Millenium Bridge. This was one of my stops I requested to see..














The whole family went out to dinner the night before we embarked on our cruise. Sam, Emily and I all had so much fun we decided to stay out at the pub and continue our conversation. As the pub started to close, Emily decided to call it a night and headed back to our hotel. Sam and I however decided to stay out and hang with the bartenders from the pub we were at. We closed down two pubs and re-opened another!! It was so much fun and we made it home just before sunrise, and just in time to get ready for our 3 hour drive to Dover, England!! The pictures above and below are from our night out!!! Truly a memorable evening....
















One of our beer buyers from our night out!!

















Who need to double fist when you can roll 5 deep!!!

2 comments:

samkay64 said...

In hindsight, that was a crazy night.

1. Plaid pants with zippers.
2. 19?!
3. Armfulls of free beer.
4. Reopening a bar.
5. Free shirts!

Team Swinehart said...

Looks like you're ready for the next beer season of Kickball. :-P