Monday, September 22, 2008

5 whole hours to myself!!!

So ever since I have arrived back home from my trip I have pretty much been thrown into a whirlwind of various situations that have kept me from being able to be home and catching up on the life it seems like I have now left behind. Well not any more! This weekend (Sunday to be more specific) I reclaimed my home from the myriad of dogs that I have been watching, I fought back against the evil doers of laundry, and the dreaded particle size attackers that I loathe, also known as dust!!!! I decided to come home right after my kickball game and give my house and my dog a little TLC. You should have seen it I was like the Tasmanian devil of cleaning, I was dusting, vacuuming, folding and loading laundry. I was a force to be reckoned with and when I wasn't cleaning I was petting my very neglected but still very loving dog, Salvador!!! I cannot tell you how wonderful those 5 hours were.

1 comment:

Adventures With Sweet Pea said...

So nice! Glad you are enjoying these moments...because one day they will not exist and then you will really miss them!!!