Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cruise Photo Extravaganza!!!

(This is my favorite picture of the entire trip, we are at our first stop in Copenhagen, Denmark. The photo includes (from left to right) my cousins: Sam, Shelly, Emily, and myself, in front is our Grandmother. )


Okay, so I decided to switch things up a bit. Rather than go through and give all the stories from my trip I decided to put together a collage of my favorite snapshots from everyones camera that include all the places we went (except Amsterdam, I couldn't find any pictures from Amsterdam.) You will see friends we made on the cruise in some of them, but mostly you will see the pictures of my family and I as we made our way around Northern Europe on a ship known as the Splendor. This trip will not soon be forgot by any who went, either for the stress of family, and financial strain, or because it is a time that we will look back on and talk about for the rest of our lives. The time on that ship spent with my family was so amazing. I feel absolutely blessed that seven of us were able to take time out of our lives and spend it together in Europe for 2 weeks. We visited 7 countries in 15 days and faced challenges in ourselves. Did we always get along, no. Did I want to jump overboard a couple times, maybe. Do I love them all unconditionally, absolutely! If you have any questions about the photos don't hesitate to ask, and please feel free to leave comments.
Enjoy!



























2 comments:

Adventures With Sweet Pea said...

Nice! There are some keepers here - for sure!!!

Peaceful Warrior said...

So um....no pictures of Amsterdam hum I wonder why no one took any pictures that just has me puzzeled, maybe it is because I am hungry! Oh yeah was that who I think it is?