Monday, August 11, 2008

Random...

~How is it that I am drinking two to three times the amount of water I used to and I am so much more thirsty now??

*I primed and painted my parents fence this weekend. It was a big job and it wasn't fun, but they helped me out on Sunday and we got the job done. Now I have spending money for Europe!!!

~I had a lunch today that reminded me of my Grandpa. He used to have the same breakfast and lunch for years!! I mean 10-15 years!!! I guess you could say he was a creature of habit....

*I started packing and I don't leave until Friday!! That must mean I really am growing up if I don't procrastinate so much anymore.....

~I talked to my friend Krista last week, I just love talking to her, but she used a word I had to look up Dictionary.com. I have had to look up 3 words that Krista has used during the course of our friendship and we have been friends just a short time now. Good work Krista!!!

No comments: