Monday, February 23, 2009

Let's blow this Popsicle stand!


Do you ever get the feeling like you just need to get away. I am not just talking about a vacation, I mean you just need to leave right now and drive or fly anywhere away from where you are right now. I don't mean to run away from a problem or a person or situation, we have all felt that. I mean sometimes I am in the car, and I am literally running through places I could go right now. Sometimes I just want to get away. My Mother says I am full of wanderlust, I suppose she 's right. I feel tied down right now, knowing that I don't have any big adventurous trips planned. Usually they will come up on there own, but it is hard not having a trip booked. I am supposed to be in Egypt right now, maybe that is why I am having a hard time with my lack of travel plans, or maybe it is because I am changing my files over at work and bored, or maybe I am just lost right now...

No comments: