Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TV for Tuesday



I love me some TV, I know it isn't healthy, I could be doing so much more with my time, it drains your imagination, blah blah blah, I love it so deal with it. Some of my (more) guilty pleasures in the TV department are found on the BRAVO TV channel. That's right, it is the Real Housewives of OC, New York, and Atlanta! I love these ladies, well sometimes I love to despise these ladies but all the same it is damn good entertainment. Most the time they are a great example of how NOT to handle yourself, but every once in awhile they surprise me and say or do something mature! The ladies of New York (pictured above) are a fiesty bunch, not to be taken lightly! But the original ladies of Orange County (pictured below) are almost alway shocking, especially how these people raise their children!!! Season ending of the OC and beginning of NYC a good night to have a DVR!!!

No comments: