Monday, February 23, 2009

Thought, Pause, Thought

Hello to all! I am hoping you all had a good weekend. I had one of my "winter weekends", even though Saturday was a beautiful day. One thing that I do on Monday's (when I remember) is to hit one of my favorite new websites and get a good laugh or atleast a smile across my face. This site is new to me, but apparently old to most others. It will brighten your day! I found this one this morning....






Also, on a completely different subject does anyone else take issue with McDonalds advertising their burgers as 100% beef..........Anyone? I feel like that is one of those things that SHOULD be a given, but now that they are saying it, doesn't it make you wonder what they were before they started saying it? I mean it isn't even like they are saying Angus beef, or USDA choice, they are simply saying 100% beef.......uh, it is a burger, it should be......Yet another reason why I do not eat red meat from that fine establishment.

No comments: