Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rolling in the Blog

Happy end of May people!! Lets start where I left of shall we?

February, it was cold and the heating bills were high! The end of Feb. I met with my cousin Sam and my brother and his family in Holland. What a trip!! It was my nephew Henry's first birthday while we were there! They had a Jip and Janneka themed party for him. In one week Sam and I made it to Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Delft, Gouda, Den Haag (The Hague), and of course Hilversum (where my brother was living), enjoyed lots of family time, a first birthday party (or two), and a fair amount of drinking! We also managed to integrate with the locals at the local watering hole. We got to meet some cute guys, and also managed to be hit on by inappropriately aged men at the same time, all in a nights work for Sam and I. It was a wonderful time and sadly for me my Brother and his family have moved back to the US as there time in Netherlands has come to an end, but happily for the rest of the family at home. Here are a few of pictures from the trip. 









No comments: