Saturday, May 28, 2011

All I need is a Blog song

Well that brings us up to May! This month seems to have gone by very quickly. It was my Mom's Birthday in early May. Then Mothers Day, then my Aunt Theresa's birthday. Before I knew it, it was May 12th which means I have been in Bulgaria for one year now. Which means I have missed every holiday once, seen every season in Bulgaria and have just a little over one year left in my service. It was met with mixed emotions but it is a great thing and I am very happy to be here. Then it was my best friend Lynn's Birthday and I also went to my host village for a weekend with my host family. It was a great time! I love visiting them because they really are my family here and every time I am around them I am in awe of how wonderful and fun they are!

I would also like to say congratulations to Julian and Amanda who got engaged this week!!!


The family!

Great company, lots of food, even more wine...

We were having a wonderful evening.......
Then this guy flew in!!!! Yes he flies!!! Inna and I joked about how it sounded like a helicopter!

look at those mandibles!


My host mom has started crocheting using plastic bags


She is making a bag for Inna.

No comments: