Saturday, May 28, 2011

March Blog-ness

So March happened. Not a lot happened in March but I don't want to completely skip over it like the ugly step child so lets see.....

I had mold in my hallway. By mold I mean an entire room covered in mold, growing, thick, green, black, and red! So my land lady and I sprayed bleach for a few hours in a small space. The mold disappeared for awhile and has only shown up in little spots since then which I have been able to kill with the left over bleach she left me, since they won't fix the cause of it. (picture NOT enclosed)

One of my English classes and I have done a post card exchange with friends and family from home. The ladies (it is all women in this class) in my class were really excited and I think the people at home were also very excited to receive the postcards and respond back. We just received the responses and the class and I had a fun time reading and translating the postcards.

Dani and Elena

Stanislava, Nelly and Krassy

Yana and Svetla

Spring and nice weather also started to make an appearance in March. So here is the first picture of me without my huge winter jacket on!



Hi Mom!

These people were sitting on a park bench facing the other way, I had to take a picture!
Spring in a Plovdiv park!
Svetla from my English class kept bringing me beautiful flowers from her garden for my classroom!

No comments: