Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Now they are gone.

The Davis's brought this great sweat shirt and got almost everyone to sign it!


Here is Theresa and her hot dog cart! Thanks T

The Bean and her new favorite "toy"
My wonderful friend Rowena with her daughter and sisters

These two came from Ohio and Florida to wish me well!!


Well the guests came and went, and soon I will too. I cannot say enough great things about my party. My great friends and family really came through and made it a special day. It was everything I wanted, hot dog cart and all.

Thank you all!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Thanks for the great party pictures! I am glad your party was everything you wanted it to be. I hope you remember all the people who came to celebrate you, when you are feeling a bit down in Bulgaria. We are all very proud of you and are wishing you the best the PC has to give! Love Mom