Friday, May 7, 2010

Not enough.

Words are not enough. My friends and family have really stepped up and come through for me the past couple weeks. They have dealt with my meltdowns, messes, and even bought me dinner a few times. They traveled thousands of miles to just to say hello and good bye. I appreciate you all coming to my party. I know some of you made big sacrifices to be there. I also want to say thank you to everyone for their generosity. Your love and support will not be forgot. Please all of you keep in touch and write me often! I am so sorry that my thank you cards did not get finished. You will all get a big hug when I get home.

I better go before this turns into an Oscar acceptance speech!

My outline for the next week:
Sunday (mothers day) leave for Philly
Monday meet my group! Yay
Tuesday leave for Bulgaria
Sunday meet and move in with my host family!


No comments: