Monday, March 1, 2010

What a week!

I survived! I had an amazing week, but I am exhausted. Here are a few highlights:

  • Spent last weekend with my brother and his family waiting for the new baby to arrive.
  • Monday, Henry arrived weighing in at 9 lbs 3 oz.
  • Spent a few days of quality time with my niece Ivy
  • April came to visit me from Colorado
  • Girls shopping trip
  • Found the North Face jacket I have been wanting to get in my size, in the color I wanted, at less than half the regular retail price at the outlet mall!
  • Ate sushi
  • Road trip to Seattle
  • Weekend with Becky and April in Seattle
  • Green lake
  • Piroshky Piroshky!
  • Saw Mt. Ranier, the Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges in Seattle for the first time
  • Chicken Wings
  • Sunday night dinner with April and the family including the little ones
  • A week off of work!
I was sad to see April go, but now I can rest and get back into my schedule. What a week!!!

1 comment:

samkay64 said...

Sounds awesome!

We need to catch up soon. I miss you!