Tuesday, January 19, 2010

B.L.P.

Today I want to discuss the Biggest Loser Phenomenon or B.L.P. as I like to call it. I am referring to the unreasonable want or desire to consume fatty, sugary, unhealthy foods while watching really fat people work out. For some reason whenever I watch this show I want to eat unhealthy food and I know I am not alone. What is that? I am watching people literally have fat melt off of them, pushing their morbidly obese bodies to the limit and all I want to do is eat a cupcake. Last season I started craving (and making) cupcakes conveniently on Tuesday nights. So far my cravings with the current season are freshly baked cookies. More specifically choc. chip cookies, I made some last week to enjoy during the show. They were great! I inspired a couple other people to join me, I still feel a little guilty for that. Today I start craving fast food, how funny, I haven't had fast food in over a month I wonder why I could be craving.........oh ya, it's Tuesday, Biggest Loser night! But those contestants sure are inspiring aren't they! Perhaps I need to reconsider my viewing of this show.

B.L.P. hitting a waste band near you!

No comments: