Monday, March 8, 2010

Nobunny knows Easter better......

This is always a hard time a year for me, I love all things Easter candy! I load up on candy and then ration it out for the months following Easter just so I don't have to go through withdrawals. Cadbury is some of the best chocolate around and living in the US this is really the only time of year you can find Cadbury on our shelves. A lot of the other candy now comes around for different holidays (e.g. peeps) but I only enjoy them at Easter time. I hit the store and stocked up on my supply today, I am sure I will do that again before Easter, especially if I hear anything from the Peace Corps.



Just as a side note, as I was searching for photos of the deliciousness above, I discovered that you can by a box of these beauties for $59.99 from Amazon. That is a whole lot of creme eggs!


No comments: