Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Come one, come all!

So I have a problem with bugs......I have fleas. I have been dealing with those since the beginning. Next there were spiders all over in my shower. I then found that my concerns were correct and there were termites eating the desk in my room. But last night was the straw that broke the camels back. I had heard the rattling near the end of my bed and certainly had my suspicions, early this morning I found out what that was. A giant cockroach. We had each other cornered for about 2 hours before I finally worked up the nerve to escape my bed and run to the door. My host mother was just waking up when she saw me standing oh so awkwardly in the door way. She, being the brave women she is, picked up the blanket it had rested on and walked it out side. It was awful!! I can only hope that there really was only the one. I only heard the one (I think) and I hope I only saw the one and not his twin brother...... So rest easy tonight in your nice cool houses and not hearing the bugs in your room come out at night!

2 comments:

Team Swinehart said...

OH NO!!! And no vacuum to save you? :-(

me said...

if it helps, i have fleas too. and i'm in the states.