Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dreams..

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up still in the emotion of the dream? A handful of times I have awoken from a dream sobbing! It can take some time to console myself and be reminded that it was only a dream and not actually reality. Those are always the kind of dreams I hate having. It is like all the other dreams, good or bad, follow the rules and stay in your dreams but these seem to be the unruly dreams they cross some line between dream and reality making that emotion feel as strong as anything I have ever felt.
Well a couple of nights ago I had a dream like this except I wasn't crying I was laughing! I was laughing out loud and so much so that when I woke up my cheeks and sides were hurting. I continued laughing for awhile until I finally went back to sleep promising myself I would remember what I was dreaming about, and of course I didn't.

No comments: