Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Blog

Just wanted to blog quickly and tell everyone hello and Merry Christmas. The snow fell last week and the temperatures sure dropped! My bathroom froze, on the inside! That sure was interesting, sounds like I will have a lot more of that to look forward to as the cold months approach. The family I live with was nice enough to build me a wall with a sliding door, in my apartment that separates my living quarters and the back hall, that is all poorly insulated windows and the bathroom. So at least I will remain warm which is really the most important thing. I will just have to work up my nerve to go to the bathroom, and take a shower!! Things are picking up at work. It has been a lot of fun lately with my English classes, and all the Christmas activities going on. I am going to visit my host family over Christmas and I am really looking forward to seeing them again and resting. Some of my friends from training with also be there so that will make it a very nice visit. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and if you are lucky enough to be home with your friends and family then make sure you take a moment to really appreciate it!!


This is the tree my friend Ivanka gave me. I was able to find the decorations and my Aunt gave me the cute penguin ornament that I used as my tree topper. All the gifts under it are also from my Aunt Marilyn.

Stocking from my Aunt Marilyn =)

Some of my co-workers after we spent the day making Christmas decorations and this sign.


Merry Christmas To All!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Usually I go to take a shower happily and have to work up the nerve to leave the bathroom. :)

Adventures, adventures, adventures.

Have a Merry Christmas! <3