Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Barely.

I am barely holding it together these days. I wake up anxious in the mornings, just about everything in general. I started crying while reading the birthday cards I got today, and when my cousins were talking about their visit this weekend. It seems like every emotion I would normally be feeling is heightened because I am leaving so soon. I keep forgetting it is my birthday tomorrow, thats when you know your overwhelmed. I am also going though periods of extreme calm which throws everything off. Either way I am feeling, I am always excited, and I am looking forward to this experience. Peace Corps has also been great about sending lots of information for us trainees to look over and that helps divert my attention away from my many lists of things to do. I want time to speed up so I can go already, and I want it to slow down so I can spend more time with my family and friends.

On a side note, I finished my Peace Corps CD I am making for my family!

No comments: