Monday, March 3, 2008

Missing out.

I had a great time on Friday at the Rugby game. I stayed in Brockenfell (or something like that) at Andrea's. There was a big group of us that went and luckily there were many people ready and willing to explain the game. This sport is awesome, if you haven't seen a game you are really missing out. It takes the best part of all the "American" sports and then adds this fierce fitness level to all of them.

Also I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the foreigners who have learned english making it so much easier for me (and all english speakers) to travel and speak to other people. I have learned so much about South Africa because of the generosity of all these people. So Thank you!!

One other bit of information I learned that in South Africa you have to have a license for...... your television!!!! I kid you not, you have to have a license for it!!!!!! Crazy right!!!!

Pictures soon I promise!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like costa rica is goin to be the april trip...at least that is what iw as lookin at last night hee hee. miss you bunches. post pics!!!!! license for tv...i guess i wouldnt need one anyway :)