Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photos?? hopefully

Well as usual me and posting photos is not a good combination. For some reason I can never figure it out on the first try, so I will continue to try, I promise!!!! I have only taken pictures of Zoe and a few other things. I will take more pics and try to get them posted. Sam if you know any secrets please let me know!! =)

So a quick update today, we are having another relaxing day at the house, Zoe is getting into a new schedule so that is interesting for Kenzie and I. I changed my first non-disposable diaper today and made a bottle while holding a baby!!! Pretty big news =)

Tomorrow we are out and about in Cape Town possibley Table Mountain, but who knows.

Talk with you all soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey babe, glad you made it safe and sound. looking forward to reading and seeing pics!