Monday, December 1, 2008

Completely Wasted!

Ok besides the fact that the subject of my blog sounds like I went to a raging party over the weekend, I didn't. In fact I didn't do a lot this weekend, I am referring to the two hours of (completely wasted) time I set aside to watch a movie. In between the reading and other activities, I managed to watch a couple movies in my time out from life and I figured out the only thing worse than missing the ending of a good movie, is missing the ending of a bad movie! Seriously what the hell! There I was laying on my couch being lazy watching a movie that I wouldn't recommend or watch again, but I had recorded it on my DVR so I decided what better time than the present to watch it. The dang thing didn't get recorded all the way! BASTARDS!! I could go into lengths about how annoying that is but lets be honest we have all been there. I put all that time into watching this bad movie thinking it will be over soon and I will see the cheesy ending, and then I was robbed of my guilty pleasure!! It cut off right as the story was getting thick in plot...Oh well the world is still turning.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday!!

1 comment:

samkay64 said...

Hilarious.

You know you have to tell us which terrible movie you watched.